Main course chicken, 4 people
- 150 ml. hot chicken stock
- 25 grams of creamed coconut
- 1 tabelspoon sunflower oil
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs; cut into long, thin strips
- 1 small fresh red chilli; sliced thinly
- 4 spring onions; sliced thinly
- 4 tablespoon of peanutbutter (smooth or crunhy)
- finely grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- plain rice to serve
Place the chicken stock in a measuring jug and crumble the creamed coconut into the stock, stirring to dissolve.
Heat the sunflower oil and cook the chicken until golden.
Add the chilli and spring onions and stirr for couple of minutes.
Add the peanutbutter, the coconutmix, lime rind and lime juice and simmer for 5 minutes, without cover.
Serve with the rice.